Today’s IT reseller industry is crowded with companies fighting for your business. The product is the only constant – you may think this is all that matters - but we take a very different view.
By employing the best people, giving them the best training and a good understanding of the industry in which we operate we believe we can add real value to your organisation.
How do we add value? By playing to our strengths:
- Reborn in 2009 after a management buyout, we have more than tripled our turnover.
- Established in 1997 we are a long-standing privately owned company with zero debt
- Flexibility – being a medium sized company we are not bound by endless rules and procedures. We are flexible and can react quickly to ad-hoc demands and requirements
- We have commercial arrangements with every major vendor and distributor in the UK
- We are privately owned – we answer to ourselves and our customers, not external shareholders.
- London based warehouse & configuration facility – our offices are co-located with our logistics operations in Angel, N1. We do not rely on third parties to fulfil our orders. This enables us to deliver equipment within hours to M25 area firms for items held in stock with us. Overnight shipments from our warehouse can be delivered with a 1 hour ETA. Our engineers are also based on site and have regular exposure to all tier 1 vendor hardware.
- We are vendor agnostic, highly accredited and can supply products from all of the worlds leading technology companies: Lenovo, HP, Dell, Cisco, IBM, NetApp, EMC, HDS, etc
- We are a fast growing company with no borrowings.
- All of our account managers are empowered to own the complete sales process. This includes the initial quote, through to order fulfilment and any after sales resolution required. The foundations of this are instilled in our thorough training program and ongoing quest for improvement. This is far quicker than having a separate department for each sales function. We also operate a buddy system to cover for any absences